IDEALCRM ON DEMAND
- Access from any device worldwide
- Free automatic updates
- Free 24/5 support
- Begin a 15-day free trial of iDealCRM On Demand instantly!
Sales force automation tools streamline the sales process by enabling managers and sales teams to organize leads, accounts and contacts; assess and prioritize opportunities; and oversee the sales pipeline and related analytics for forecasting, and much more.
With iDealCRM’s marketing tools you can stay a step ahead of your marketing campaigns with improved integration and oversight. iDealCRM has tools for campaign management, mass e-mail marketing, online lead generation and sign-up forms, and product management tools for specialized or organization-wide marketing needs. Other marketing-related modules include calendaring, contact management, and more.
Enterprise quality customer support & service require enterprise quality tools. iDealCRM provides ticket management systems, knowledge management systems, customer self service portals, reports, support statistics and much more to enable your organization’s support team to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers.
iDealCRM extends beyond traditional CRM boundaries by offering complete sales cycle management, seamlessly integrating pre-sales and post-sales activities by linking inventory management functions (from products and price books to vendors, sales quotes, purchase orders, sales orders, and invoices) with CRM modules (leads, accounts & contacts, and opportunities).
Sales Automation streamlines and enhances the operations of your sales team. iDealCRM helps your sales team manage Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Invoices, and provides unified view of all data related to Contacts and Organizations. In addition, users can view monthly and quarterly sales pipeline and create custom reports by region, sales person, etc…
The following modules are key to the Sales process
A lead is a prospect who might or might not be interested in your product/service.
An Opportunity represents a Selling opportunity, with an expected close date, and anticipated revenue.
A Contact represents a person conducting business with your company. Contact could be acting individually or representing an Organization.
An Organization is a Company/Institution. An Organization record is created for existing customers or prospective customers who are actively evaluating your products/services.
iDealCRM makes it easy for Sales persons to create quotes and send them to the prospects.
Like Quotes, Invoices can be generated from within iDealCRM and exported to PDF files before sending to clients.
iDealCRM provides effective ways to automate the business process that provides value to the customers.It offers different features like Campaign Management, E-mail Marketing, Online Lead Forms and Product Management specifically useful for your organization-wide marketing requirements.It also provides other marketing-related modules such as Calendaring, Contact Management, File Attachments, etc. to help streamline your marketing efforts.
Different features provided by iDealCRM to automate the business process:
- Webforms to capture leads from your Website
- Campaign Management
Inventory Management Features
iDealCRM supports more complete sales cycle management by integrating Inventory Management functions, such as Products, Price Books, Vendors, Sales Quotes, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Invoices with CRM modules, such as Leads, Accounts & Contacts, and Opportunities. Using iDealCRM you can achieve the seamless integration between pre-sales and post-sales activities in a single application.
iDealCRM provides a Products Management module to capture and use product information, including pricing, so that your sales team and other staff can apply this information in their sales, marketing, support and other customer related activities. The iDealCRM Products Management module provides the following features.
- Manage organization-wide product information
- Associate products with other modules for a better 360 degrees view
- Import product details from other applications
- Create custom product fields as per your organization’s requirements
- Attach product-specific documents, such as collateral, license agreements, and others
- Upload product images for easy identification
- Export product details to spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft® Excel®, OpenOffice®, and others for further analysis
- Create Price Books as per customer segment and associate products with Price Books
- Procure products from the selected vendors list
iDealCRM provides functionality to enable sales teams to easily generate sales quotes for customers. The iDealCRM Sales Quote module provides the following features.
- Track outstanding quotes from the quotes list view
- Add line items to the quotes and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts
- Select different prices for the same product as per customer segment
- Create printer-friendly Sales Quotes and deliver to the prospect customers through inbuilt E-mail service
- Create Sales Order or Invoice with a single click from the Sales Quote
- Avoid duplicate work by dynamically displaying the Billing and Shipping addresses of the prospect
- Display quotes related to accounts under the related list
- Customize Sales Quote fields as per your organization’s requirements
Once a sale is made, Order Management kicks in, which is a set of functions to ensure the order is properly serviced and fulfilled for the customer. iDealCRM provides a number of features in support of Order Management.
- Streamline organization-wide procurement and fulfillment processes with integrated approach of iDealCRM
- Track outstanding orders from the orders list view
- Procure products from the best available Vendors/Manufacturers/Resellers list in iDealCRM
- Manage up-to-date stock position by seamless integration between order fulfillment and available stock in your warehouse
- Customize Purchase Order (PO) and Sales Order (SO) fields as per your organization requirements
- Avoid duplicate work by dynamically displaying the Billing and Shipping addresses of the prospect while creating orders
- Add line items to the Orders and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts automatically
- Create printer-friendly Order (PO/SO) and deliver to the Vendors/Customers through inbuilt E-mail service
- Once the Sales Order is accepted, create Invoice from Sales Order with a single click
- Periodically notify the stock position to the parties concerned in your organization so that stock is always available to fulfills the outstanding orders
iDealCRM also provides a set of functions to support generation of Invoices. Invoices for customer billing are a critical step once a customer order has been fulfilled.
- Track outstanding invoices from the Invoices list view
- Create printer-friendly Invoices and deliver to the customers through inbuilt E-mail service
- Customize Invoice fields as per your organization requirements
- Add line items to the Invoice and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts automatically
- Customize Invoice fields as per your organization requirements
- Avoid duplicate work by dynamically displaying the Billing and Shipping addresses of the customer while creating invoices
- Associate invoices with the General Ledger account for hassle-free Book Keeping